Delhi Jaipur Udaipur Tour Package
Duration : 06 Nights / 07 Days
Destination Covered : Delhi - Jaipur - Udaipur - Jodhpur – Delhi
01 Day - Delhi -
Today you will arrive at Delhi and our company representative (Rajasthan Tour Planner) will pick up from Delhi airport or Railway station then transfer to Hotel and helped us to you for Check in, after check in and relax. Overnight at Hotel.
02 Day – Delhi / Jaipur –
In the morning take breakfast after check out from Hotel then drive for Jaipur, Jaipur: Founded in AD 1727 by Sawai Jaisingh II, Jaipur the capital of Rajasthan is popularly known as the Pink City with broad avenues and spacious gardens, here the past comes alive in magnificent forts and palaces, blushed pink, where once lived the maharajas. Bazaars of Jaipur, famous for Rajasthani jewellery, fabric and shoes. Arrive in Jaipur and check in to Hotel and relax. After visit Birla Mandir. Overnight at Hotel.
03 Day – Jaipur –
In the morning after breakfast we drive for famous Amber fort in Jaipur. It’s situated outside from Jaipur around 10 km. At the foot of the hill you will mount your caparisoned elephant for the slow but steady climb up to the main gate, making your entrance in the time honored fashion. The Fort, completed in the early 18th century. After visiting the fort drive back downhill and proceed to Jaigarh fort which displays the largest canon in the world. In the Afternoon visit the city tour – City palace on the way visit Jal mahal. Sightseeing tour of the Pink City visiting City Palace (Museum), Jantar Mantar (Observatory) and Hawa Mahal (The Palace of Winds).Albert Hall. Overnight at Hotel
04 Day – Udaipur -
In the morning have breakfast then check out from Hotel and drive for Udaipur
Udaipur is formally known the city of lakes and Venice of East, Udaipur, the capital of the former princely state of Mewar is a beautiful city in Rajasthan, Udaipur is a lovely land around the azure water lakes, hemmed in by the lush hills of the Aravalis. Their reflection in the placid waters of the Lake Pichhola is an enticing sight. Arrive in Udaipur and check in to Hotel and relax. Overnight at Hotel.
05 Day - Udaipur -
In the morning take breakfast then visit local city tour -Visit City Palace museum, where one can find rooms with mirrored walls and ivory doors, colored glass windows and inlaid marble balconies. Also visit famous peacock courtyard, Sahelion ki Bari (the garden of royal ladies) Later enjoy boat ride on Lake Pichola. Overnight at Hotel.
06 Day – Jodhpur -
Morning after breakfast then drive for Jodhpur, which is second largest city of Rajasthan, on the way visit Ranakpur Jain temple, dedicated to the first of Jain sect. There are 1444 carved marble pillars and the most interesting part is that no two pillars are the same. After visit straight drive for Jodhpur. After arrive in Jodhpur and check in to Hotel and relax. After sightseeing tour to Jodhpur’s famous tourist attractions such as the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada Memorial, Clock tower and local Market. Overnight at Hotel
07 Day – Jodhpur / Delhi -
• First day – Dinner
• From 2nd day Breakfast and dinner
• Last day – Breakfast
• Rawat Kachori / Tea / coffee / Soft drink at Jaipur
• Malpua / Tea / Coffee / Soft drink in Pushkar
• Lassi / Tea / Coffee / Soft drink in Udaipur sahelion ki bari
• Mirchi Bada at Jodhpur
• Bikaneri bhujiya /khurbani / Soft Drink at Karni mata Mandir Deshnoke
Inclusions / Exclusions
• Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
• Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
• Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
• Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
• Meals – Breakfast, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
• All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
• 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
• Camel safari in thar desert of Jaisalmer
• We will provide another same level hotels if the mentioned hotels are non availability.
• To and from Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
• Govt Tax of 3.625% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
• Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur
• Boat ride / Jeep safari/ Riksha ride / ropway are not included
• Light and sound show
• Lunch are not included
• Any applicability of new taxes from Government
• Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
• Cost of Insurance
Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
Any extra expense such as route change, Porterage lie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, Airline
change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
At the time of booking bring Birth Certificate of child traveling below 5 yrs.
Book your railway tickets by yourself. Book your air tickets early to get early bird discount available on internet.
Rajasthan Tour Planner will not be responsible if the flight is delayed or cancelled.
Hotel / Price
|Room Type||Price INR|
|Double sharing room|
|Triple Sharing room|
|Child (5-11) Without mattress|
|Child (5-11) With Mattress|
|Below 5 year child complimentary||Nil|