Tour code 11 Jaipur Udaipur Pushkar Tour
Duration : 6 Days / 5 Nights
Destination Covered : Jaipur – Udaipur – Pushkar – Jaipur
These price valid from 01st April till 30th September
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur
welcome to charming Pink City, After City sightseeing tour of Jaipur, Jaipur offers a plethora of touristic attractions to the traveller. The City Palace in the heart of Jaipur is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Not far away is the Central Museum with its large collection of woodwork, jewellery, costumes, brassware, and pottery. Another monument near the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh. The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen. In the evening, take a walking tour of the colorful streets and bazaars of Jaipur City. The beauty of Jaipur is that its unique architecture and town planning is visible at even the most common places such as its squares and lanes. Time permitting guests can enjoy Dinner at Chokhi Dhani Restaurant. (Ethnic Indian Restaurant serving Vegetarian Rajasthani Cuisine). Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2: Jaipur
Early morning visit Wind Palace, after that drive to Amber Fort, Take the Elephant Safari at the Royal Amber Fort. Later proceed to visit the Jaigarh Fort which displays a beautiful mix of Mughal and Rajput styles of architecture.
Afternoon you can enjoy a cinema in the worlds Second Best Cinema Rajmandir as long as you prefer. Later in the Evening visit Albert Hall, Birla Temple and Rambagh Palace Hotel. You can also enjoy the walks in the Markets of the Pink City to enjoy the Heritage View of the City and to know the culture of us.Water Palace which was a resting place for the kings in past. Later Visit Galta Sun Temples (Monkey Temple),. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Udaipur [419km 5 ½ hrs drive]
After leisurely breakfast start driving to Udaipur. on route visit Ajmer world famous Dargah Kwaja Sahib, Chittorgarh fort and continue driving to Udaipur, and enjoy city sightseeing, Udaipur is a fascinating blend of sights, sound and experiences. Right from the medieval times, the city has been an inspiration for poets, painters and writers. Founded in 1559 and named after Maharana Udai Singh, Udaipur became the capital of the Sisodia dynasty whose earlier capital was Chittor. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 4: Udaipur
The city is famous for its palaces, lake, museums, temples, and gardens. The City Palace and Museum is considered as the largest palace complex in Rajasthan and its museum has stunning collection of objects collected by different Maharanas of Udaipur over the centuries. The Picholia Lake, Udai Sagar, and Pratap Sagar are some of the most beautiful lakes in the state. Some other attractions in the city are the Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon Ki Bari, & Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir. Afternoon free for independent activities. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 5: Pushkar [283km 4 ½ hrs drive]
Morning drive to Pushkar, Pushkar is one of the frequently visited tourist destinations of Rajasthan. Characterised by a picturesque valley, mountainous regions, uncommon scenic spots, and several pilgrimage sites of importance, Pushkar is known all over. It also makes one of the revered Hindu pilgrimage sites of India and houses the only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma in the world.
The flow of tourists to Pushkar increases exceptionally during the time of the camel fair. The locals here are very hospitable and they dress up with their best during this much-awaited camel fair. Their colourful veils, turbaned heads, and colourfully dyed skirts, with sounds of the ektara and the soulful tunes of the Rajasthani folk songs make the nights of the Pushkar equally pleasing.
Afternoon visit Pushkar on foot, Pushkar is a large accumulation of attractions. Besides some picturesque sites, there are more than 400 temples here that attract tourists towards this place every year. Some of the holy places that you should make a point to visit while in Pushkar are the Brahma Temple, Gau Ghat, Nag Hill, Markendeya Rishi Ashram, Pap Mochini Temple, Agastya Muni Ashram and Gaya Kund. Besides, the picturesque lake, the Savitri Temple, and the Pushkar Bazaar are also worth a visit. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 6: Jaipur [142km 02:10hrs drive]
After freakfast drive to jaipur. After that timely you will be transfer to Airport or Railway station as per your schedule.
NET TOUR PRICES INCLUDE
1. A nice and comfortable Air Condition Car for you having sufficient space for your luggage also, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expenses.
2. This prices including Driver food and lodging.
3. Car will be with you from your arrival till your departure. Means I will give you Car for your pick up from International Airport, transfer to hotel, for moving one city to another, for all cities inside sightseeing, many excursions which are on the way and dropping at International Airport.
4. Air Conditioned Accommodation on twin share basis at all places it also inclusive of all taxes and morning breakfast.
5. All the hotels mention above are subject to availability. If any one of them is sold out then same level of hotels is guaranteed
NET PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE THE TOUR
1. Entrance fee for the monuments visits are not included in the price and guide services are also not included.
2. Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
3. Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
4. Major Meals i.e. Lunch & Dinner
5. GUIDE / ENTRY FEES, BOATINGS, Elephant Riding / HORSE RIDINGS ETC. DURING SIGHT SEEINGS
6. Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
7. Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
|Destination||Budget Hotels||03* Hotels||04 / 05* Deluxe Hotel|
|Jaipur||Jai Niwas||Nahargarh Haveli||Redisson blu|
|Udaipur||Mahima Palace||Raj Darshan||Redisson Blu|
|Pushkar||Kishan palace||Pushkar Bagh Resort||Ananta Spa Resort|
These price valid from 01st April till 30th September
|Budget Hotel||03* Hotel||04 / 05* Deluxe Hotel|
|15000 INR per person||22000 INR per person||30000 INR per person|