Tour code 18 Delhi Jaipur Fatehpur Sikri Tour
Duration : 7 Days / 6 Nights
Destination Covered : Delhi - Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra – Varanasi
These price valid from 01st April till 30th September
Day 1: Delhi
Welcome to India. You will be greeted by our representative at the airport for international flights from Delhi that will accompany you to the hotel where will assist you in what you need and you can talk about the trip you are about to start. Throughout the day you can enjoy your taste of "Old Delhi": Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk market, Red Fort, Qutub Minar and Humayun's Tomb. Here you can visit "New Delhi" with India Gate (India Gate), government buildings and colorful markets in areas close to Connaught Place. Also worth visiting in New Delhi Akshardham Temple and Birla and Sikh temples.
Day 2: Delhi - Jaipur (250km)
Then the pink city of Jaipur awaits you. This city owes its nickname to the color of the sandstone with which the buildings of the old city were built. Nice design of this villa is due to the Maharaja Jai Singh II who began construction in 1728 and got his architect Vidyadhar Chakravarty mix with confidence styles as diverse as the Hindu, Jain, Mongol and Persian. In the afternoon you will visit the City Palace and Jantar Mantar. In the evening enjoy a stroll through the colorful streets of the old town with its bazaars and admire the beauty of the architecture of Jaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur
Early morning visit the Palace of the Winds, and then the Amber and Jaigarh forts, with its beautiful mix of Mughal and Rajput architectural styles. At Amber Fort you can enjoy the beautiful view during the ascent on elephant. Back to Jaipur stop to see the Palace of Water and Galta Temple or "Monkey Temple", dedicated to the god Hanuman. In the evening you can visit Birla Temple in a stunning setting and enjoy the cinema of India in one of the best theaters in the world: Rajmandir. You can also enjoy a stroll through the markets of the city and get a feel for the culture and society of this city home of the Rajputs.
Day 4: Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra (232Kms)
After breakfast drive to Agra. On the way, visit Abhaneri, Bird Sanctuary and Fatehpur Sikri - imperial capital frozen in time. It was the last city built by Akbar and abandoned for lack of water. Then arrival in Agra, the ancient capital of the country that retains a medieval structure of winding streets where stands the impressive Fortress (Red Fort in Agra). This fortress, with its white marble palaces, rises majestically on the banks of river Yamuna peaceful and the Taj Mahal, with an unsurpassed architectural perfection captivates those who see it from the Fort.
Day 5: Agra – Varanasi (Overnight train)
Early morning visit the incomparable Taj Mahal, the greatest proof of love from 07.07.07 ever built and one of the new Seven Wonders of the World! Admire their beauty in the morning because it is the best time to visit.
Afternoon we will visit Agra Fort and Id-Mat-Ud-Dauhla’s tomb.
Evening transfer to the train station for catching the train to Varanasi. Overnight aboard.
Day 6: Varanasi
In the morning, about 6:00, the driver will take you to enjoy a boat ride on the Ganges river, being a spectator of spiritual ceremonies and prayers in the morning. Then please get outside to Sarnath and Ramnagar Fort. The rest of the day is at your disposal.
Day 7: Varanasi
Take a flight at noon to Delhi where you can enjoy your taste of the city end shopping as you want to and visit the colorful markets in areas near Connaught place and places that you could not the beginning of the tour. When you estiméis timely, usually 3 hours before your flight iniciareis the road to Delhi international airport for your flight back home.
NET TOUR PRICES INCLUDE
1. A nice and comfortable Air Condition Car for you having sufficient space for your luggage also, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expenses.
2. This prices including Driver food and lodging.
3. Car will be with you from your arrival till your departure. Means I will give you Car for your pick up from International Airport, transfer to hotel, for moving one city to another, for all cities inside sightseeing, many excursions which are on the way and dropping at International Airport.
4. Air Conditioned Accommodation on twin share basis at all places it also inclusive of all taxes and morning breakfast.
5. All the hotels mention above are subject to availability. If any one of them is sold out then same level of hotels is guaranteed
6. flight tickets from Varanasi to Delhi
7. Night train tickets from Agra to Varanasi [2nd A/c Sleeper]
NET PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE THE TOUR
1. Entrance fee for the monuments visits are not included in the price and guide services are also not included.
2. Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
3. Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
4. Major Meals i.e. Lunch & Dinner
5. GUIDE / ENTRY FEES, BOATINGS, Elephant Riding / HORSE RIDINGS ETC. DURING SIGHT SEEINGS
6. Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
7. Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
|Destination||Budget Hotels||03* Hotels||04 / 05* Deluxe Hotel|
|Delhi||Apra Deluxe||Florence inn / Radisson Blu||Itc Dwarika|
|Jaipur||Jai Niwas||Nahargarh Haveli||Redisson blu|
|Agra||Siris 18||Radisson Blu||Wyandham grand|
|Varanasi||Ganges inn||Ideal Tower||Taj Gatways|
These price valid from 01st April till 30th September
|Budget Hotel||03* Hotel||04 / 05* Deluxe Hotel|
|24000 INR per person||30000 INR per person||37000 INR per person|