Rajasthan Desert Holiday
Duration : 06 Days / 05 Nights
Destination Covered : Jaipur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer/Desert
This price not valid in Diwali , Pushkar Fair , X-mass and New Year Period
01 Day – Jaipur -
Arrival at Jaipur, we will pick up from Jaipur Railway station or Airport then transfer to Hotel and relax. Jaipur offers a plethora of touristic attractions to the traveler. The City Palace in the heart of Jaipur is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Not far away is the Central Museum with its large collection of woodwork, jewellery, costumes, brassware, and pottery. The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen. Later Visit Birla Temple, Albert Hall etc. Overnight at Hotel
02 Day – Jaipur -
Early morning after breakfast drive to Amber Fort, Take the Elephant Safari at the Royal Amber Fort. Later proceed to visit the Jaigarh Fort which displays a beautiful mix of Mughal and Rajput styles of architecture. Another monument near the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh. Hawa Mahal the “place of wind” Later in the Evening visit Albert Hall, Birla Temple. You can also enjoy the walks in the Markets of the Pink City to enjoy the Heritage View of the City and to know the culture of us.Water Palace which was a resting place for the kings in past. Overnight in Hotel.
03 Day - Jodhpur (350 kms/05-6 hrs)
After Breakfast Morning drive to Jodhpur, Famous for its magnificent forts and palaces, Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan and a major tourist attraction in the country. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Jodhpur, The forts and palaces in the city are the major source of attraction in the city. Exploring the forts gives you a feel of the times when the Rajput might was at its peak. The gates and the walls of the forts speak of the battles they have witnessed. One needs to spend enough time with these historical monuments to fully grasp the grandeur of the Rajput era.
Some of the major attractions around Jodhpur are Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan & the Government Museum and Zoo. Overnight in Hotel
04 Day - Jaisalmer(300 kms/04.30 hrs)
Morning After breakfast drive to Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer is an important destination of the western state of India, Rajasthan. A desert city, it was founded by the Bhatti Rajput chieftain Rawal Jaisal in the year 1156. Jaisalmer could be regarded as the western sentinel of entire India and a place worth visiting to get an idea of the native Rajasthan. Located at the heart of the great Thar Desert, it offers the visitor an enchanting world of fable, colour, and history. Moreover, the magnificent wood-and stone-carved mansions and buildings display the love and interest Rajputs had for the fine arts. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight in Hotel.
05 Day - Jaisalmer / Desert ( Night stay)
Morning sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer The golden rays of the setting sun, the colorfully adorned locals, the massive forts and mansions, the extremely fascinating craftsmanship, Rajput havelis, all these make Jaisalmer a place of must visit in Rajasthan. Moreover a visit to the Jaisalmer Fort (the second oldest fort in Rajasthan after Chittaur), Patwon ki Haveli, (the grandest haveli of Jaisalmer), Desert Culture centre and museums gives you some glimpse of this small town's past. The Jain temples meet your religious taste; Salim Singh ki haveli and Nathmal-ki-haveli give you some more idea of the haveli architecture of the town. Besides these, Gadsisar Lake is also an interesting spot that you must visit in this desert city.
Afternoon visit Sam Sand Dunes, Ideal for viewing sunsets, these sites will also give you a chance to capture the picturesque sand dunes in your camera. Overnight at Desert camp
06 Day – Jaisalmer and drop at Jaisalmer Railway station
We will offer the 03 star Hotels
Jaipur – Hotel Khandela Haveli / Hotel Royal Orchid Central
Jodhpur – Hotel Chandra Imperial / Hotel The Kothi Heritage
Jaisalmer – Hotel Nachana Haveli / Hotel The Golden House
Desert – Tented Accommodation
Cost Rs 17500/- per person ( Minimum of 03 pax)
Services included in my tour price:-
1. A nice and comfortable Air Condition Toyota Etios / Swift Dzire car for you having sufficient space for your luggage also, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expenses.
2. This prices including Driver food and lodging.
3. Car will be with you from your arrival till your departure. Means I will give you Car for your pick up from Airport or Railway Station, transfer to hotel, for moving one city to another, for all cities inside sightseeing, many excursions which are on the way and dropping at Airport or Railway Station.
4. 01 Double -bed room with one extra bed in nice and clean condition with air conditioner and it also inclusive of all taxes and morning breakfast.
5. All the hotels mention above are subject to availability. If any one of them is sold out then same level of hotels is guaranteed.
6. Camel Safari At thar desert Jaisalmer.
7. Rajasthani Folk dance and dinner in the Desert camp
Services not included in my tour price:-
1. Entrance fee for the monuments visits are not included in the price
2. Guide services are also not included.
3. Dinner and lunch are not included in the price.
4. Any other personal expenses such as tips, laundry, liquor and Porterage etc.