Rajasthan Honeymoon Tours
Newly Wedded Bliss – Ideal Honeymoon Destinations In Rajasthan
Rajasthan is an Indian state, which is popular all over the world as it is flocked for a huge number of tourists and travelers. In case you are in the search of having a good time and making unforgettable memories, you can choose Rajasthan Honeymoon Tours by which you can able to explore the most romantic destinations including Agra, Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur and Samode. Furthermore, the Tour includes some fun activities like boat ride, shopping, Taj Visit, sound & light show and much more.
Why the trip to Rajasthan for your Honeymoon:
The honeymoon is considered to be a special holiday in everyone’s life, which has its own charm and excitement. When it comes to India, there are several places available to choose from as your honeymoon destination. But, Rajasthan is referred to be the most preferred exotic destination found in India. Here, the magnificent forts, palaces, splendid Havelis and lavish heritage hotels are really great to pass time with your beloved life partner. In fact, the royal and at the same time, elegant ambiance offered by this princely and colorful Indian state is merely unmatched with anyone. You can get pleasure from candlelit dinner in the midst of sand dune or even stay at any luxurious heritage hotel or jungle resort in order to explore the Indian wildlife or also stay in some of the most beautiful tented camps present on the sand dunes. In addition to cultural shows, the royal comforts and delight given by the state of Rajasthan will surely make your honeymoon a remarkable trip in your lifetime.
Highlights of Rajasthan Honeymoon Tours:
• Make a visit to Humanyun’s Tomb and Jama Masjid, Delhi
• You can explore Akbar’s Tomb and Taj Mahal, Agra, which is said to be an everlasting symbol of love
• Get pleasure from sound & light show at Red Fort, Delhi
• Shop in the Jaipur’s Local Bazaar for your partner
• Day trip to Amer Fort and Jantar Mantar, Jaipur
• Guided tour of Samode’s Palaces
• An Excursion to the Fatehpur Sikri
• Enjoy a boat ride on the lake Pichola in Udaipur
Major attractions of Rajasthan Honeymoon Tours:
If you are a newly married couple or else already married and trying to plan for a second honeymoon, then it’s the right time to stop dreamt of perfect romantic honeymoon as here are some of the most beautiful and exciting honeymoon destinations in Rajasthan. After visiting these places, you won’t like to come back home.
1. Udaipur – want to get a royal touch for your honeymoon trip:
Udaipur in Rajasthan is always referred to be the ideal honeymoon destination for couples. The royal resorts, the beautiful lakes and white marble palaces together with their striking architecture offer couples the most romantic environment. So, the newlyweds will surely get a perfect blend of love & romance together in this city. Whether you are just roaming around the city or taking boat rides in the calm and pristine lake waters or simply getting the feel of royal touches given by the giant structures, this city has almost everything for couples those who are searching for most romantic getaway. Therefore, Udaipur is considered to be an ideal place to begin your new life.
2. Jodhpur : Getting Honeymoon amidst the golden sand dunes
Jodhpur is undoubtedly the most romantic destination for having your honeymoon trip as it provides a unique as well as royal experience for couples in the middle of glittering golden sand dunes away from the normal mountains and beaches. The Heritage Mountains, rustic, village and even the magnificent palaces would make Jodhpur an ideal place for couples who would like to travel as soon as after their nuptials. In fact, the tourists will get a real feel of village life while having village safaris and interacting with the locals. In addition, couples can get pleasure from romantic lake excursion where they can able to explore several gardens and monuments.
3. Jaisalmer : Do you like Passionate Honeymoon
Being the Golden City, Jaisalmer is emerging as the most famous honeymoon destination. At Jaisalmer, the beauty of monuments, deserts, forts and folk music provides a perfect atmosphere for honeymooners to enjoy. More than that, couples could make a visit to places such as Jain Temple, Tazia Tower, Gadsisar Lake, Sand Sam Dunes and Desert National Park at Jaisalmer.
4. Ranthambore : Have the most adventurous Jungle Journey
Ranthambore is renowned internationally as the best wildlife sanctuary. The monotony of trip to historical places, hills and beaches will surely get broken when couples visit Ranthambore during their honeymoon. They could encounter the wildlife in its natural habitat, which will certainly bring more charm to their honeymoon trip.
5. Jaipur : Being secluded in the Pink City:
In Jaipur, the newly married couples will get everything that they desire since they have secluded from the city life while witnessing the beauty of magnificent monument, desert sands and also ancient haveli.
Best time to get Rajasthan Honeymoon Tours:
The right time to visit Rajasthan is from October to March because the weather will pleasant to enjoy the trip
Things to do in Rajasthan Honeymoon Tours:
Rajasthan Honeymoon Tours tend to offer you a huge number of activities and some of which are listed below:
• Camel Safari : when it comes to traveling to Rajasthan, the first thing strikes your mind is camel safari in which you can sit on camel back and watch the entire beauty of the desert state.
• Shopping : Shopping, particularly in the local market of Jaipur really gives you a great experience as you will be able to see the most traditional things including handmade textiles and jewelries, which you won’t get from anywhere.
• Jeep Safari : Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National Park is quite helpful in watching the wild species in their home.
• Camping on glittering sand dune : It is really worth to spend your night time by camping on the glittering sand dunes together with the local folk dance and music.
How to reach: Reaching Rajasthan will never be a troublesome task as different means of transport available for including airways, railways and roadways. Most of the cities have well-built metros and roadways, which offer you frequent train and bus services from any part of the country. Even, some cities have domestic airports too.